Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

7960-cisco2500-(internetvpn)-pix-callmanager

I have a 7960 phone on my 10/100 hub at home along with a cisco2500

The 2500 is also connected to my cable modem and has a lan-to-lan connection to a pix at the office.

I configured the 2500 as a dhcp server and configured option 150. The phone booted, connected to the call manager at the office, downloaded firmware, and rebooted.

The problem is that from this home 7960 I cannot dial other phones at the office.

If I dial 9 and my home number, the home phone rings once and thats it. The 7960 seems to think its connected, but eventually times out.

If I dial from my home phone to the DID of the 7960, I can answer it, but there is one-way talk. I can hear the home phone from the 7960, but I cannot hear the 7960 from the home phone.

I thought one-way voice was indicative of routing problems, but if I tsm into the call manager, i can ping the 7960's ip address no problem; it also pings fine from the pri gateway.

Any ideas?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY

Re: 7960-cisco2500-(internetvpn)-pix-callmanager

Hello, check this URL for any IP routing issues

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/fix_1way_voice.html

If you are using h323 protocol , verify in your config this command is configured. And this command doesnt work in 2500 routers h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr x.x.x.x

Also in the phone settings try 66 instead of 150/ Check for any bug related to PIX in issue with CCM. Also check this bug ID CSCdv26953 for the CCM version to be used with PIX IOS version.

Also check for some higher bandwidth in DSL connectivity, If bandwidth is the issue. Hope this helps!

Views
Helpful
Replies