Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

7960 picks up wrong VM line

I have a 7960 with two line appearances. 3505 is my primary (first) extension. When it is the only extension on the phone things work well...however, when I add a second (shared) line to my phone - the second line immeditately dominates my voice mail messages control (ie it imediately says i have voice mail even though i don't and my colleague's line does, when i press the messages button I get my colleagues voice mail.<br><br>However, other bottons like "speaker" pick up the 3505 line correctly (which is why i'm not sure it isn't a unity problem instead of call manager - but perhaps more likley a call manager interface to unity problem?<br><br>Any ideas? This seems strange :-) The extensions are also correct in Unity...<br><br> - Ken<br><br>Ken Johnson<br>Mgr. Network Services<br>LeTourneau University<br>http://www.letu.edu/

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: 7960 picks up wrong VM line

It's a CallManager bug. The bug ID is CSCdu78398. What version of CM code do you have? 3.1(2c) should not have the problem.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Anonymous
N/A

I'm having this same issue on one phone out of 80+. I notice this posting was a while ago, did you resolve this??

Anonymous
N/A

Yes - CallManager 3.13, Service Pack C appeared to fix this (probably an earlier 3.13 non-SP version also - but we went straight from 3.1(2c) to 3.13c...

Anonymous
N/A

That's not good news. I'm on CM 3.1(3a)spC. I had the issue on CM 3.2 also but I rebuild the box back to 3.1 for other reasons. It's just one phone, maybe I'll delete and re-create the phone.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content