Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

7961 Can't transfer

I have a phone that up until today was working fine. Now when the user goes to transfer a call the transfer button is not functional and is slightly greyed out. If you press it enough it says that this button is not active here. i hva reset the phone and changed the softkey template but still the same problem. there have been no changes that i know of in Call Manager. It is only happening on this 1 phone.

Anyone seen something similar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: 7961 Can't transfer

Hi Liam,

That is a weird one! A few ideas, have you tried deleting the Phone and Directory Number (via Route Plan Report) completly and then trying to reconfigure it? Is this a "Shared Line"? Any changes to DN- Max Calls?

Just thinking out loud here :)

Let us know,

Rob

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Liam,

That is a weird one! A few ideas, have you tried deleting the Phone and Directory Number (via Route Plan Report) completly and then trying to reconfigure it? Is this a "Shared Line"? Any changes to DN- Max Calls?

Just thinking out loud here :)

Let us know,

Rob

Community Member

Rob,

nice one. I checked the DN Max calls and for some reason it was sitting at 1 when we normally have it at 2. Changed it back and it worked. Don't know how or who changed it.

Thanks

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Liam,

Thank you for posting back and for your nice words and rating :) It's funny how things change magically sometimes!

Take care,

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content