cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A subscriber's active schedule

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I search for schedule and I came across acouple of posts that were similar to my quetion. First for a little back ground. I am running 2.4.6 build 2.4.6.135 with CCM 3.0.11.<br><br>Well, here is the problem. I have a subscriber that needs voice mail during the day but not during closed hours. I figured that I could change the active schedule to workdays and then his standard greeting would not work during the closed hours. I could set his closed greating to give a short greeting then say good bye. If someone out there knows what I am doing wrong please advise.<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Troy Dean<br>Elevating Boats LLC.<br>900 St. Bernard Pkwy<br>Braithwaite, La 70040<br>E-Mail: tdean@ebi-inc.com

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Sounds like you only want to take a message for a subscriber during the day? If so, I think you are on the right track. What's not working? What is it doing instead?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

Steve, his recorded greeting was still picking up and it would still record a voicemail. I made some changes and i am going to check it this evening to see if they worked. I will let the forum know.

Troy Dean
Elevating Boats LLC.
900 St. Bernard Pkwy
Braithwaite, La 70040
E-Mail: tdean@ebi-inc.com

Not applicable

I beleive to have it working. I choose the Weekdays as my active schedule and I set the standard greeting to enable and after greeting to take a message. I changed to the closed greeting and enabled it, recorded the custom recording for the source. Then checked after greeting say good bye.

I think my problem before was that the time zones were different and it was creating conflicting times and it did not know which one to use. It is working, and that is what counts right now.

Thanks,

Troy Dean
Elevating Boats LLC.
900 St. Bernard Pkwy
Braithwaite, La 70040
E-Mail: tdean@ebi-inc.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: