cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A Way To Export CM Information To File

ischarcm
Level 1
Level 1

I know there is a BAT tool.. is that only for importing info into call manager? What im looking for is an easy way to get a list of all my programmed extensions, descriptions, etc. Can this be done and how?

CM 3.22

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That is correct. Just do a "Return Query" then copy and paste the output to an excel spreadsheet. As long as you DO NOT click the Update button and you will not update anything.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

A nice little tric is to go to BAT and then Update Phones. Do a query that encompasses all of your phones. THen click on "Return Query" it will give you a lot of good info about all of your phones.

Thanks for the info. Before I do this I just want to be POSITIVELY sure that this is not going to update or change anything at all. I only want to get a listing of extensions or whatever I put in that query.. in no way do I want any of the information modified, updated or otherwise changed. Is that true?

That is correct. Just do a "Return Query" then copy and paste the output to an excel spreadsheet. As long as you DO NOT click the Update button and you will not update anything.

thanks for the useful info, this is what I was looking for, it worked.