Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AA called number forwarding information

Hello Netpro!

My client has asked for an AA to represent a second business for them. When callers go through the AA, it presents an option to transfer to a live operator, but this operator needs to be able to see that these calls are for the second business.

I created a CTI RP for the second business line, which forwards to UC. On UC I created the AA, which presents the option to be forwarded to the operator through a System Call Handler.

I have set the Forwarded Call Information on the reception phone to display all information, but it doesn't seem to work.

Is the dialled number being stripped as it passes through the AA?

This is Unity Connection 1.2.1, and Call Manager 5.1.2.

Thanks,

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: AA called number forwarding information

Hi Paul,

The dialed number is being stripped off by Unity Connection. I would add a "mid-point" between UC and the Reception phone. This can be another CTI-RP that is set for Call Forward All to Reception. This way the DN of this Mid-Point will show and the call can be answered with the appropriate "second business" greeting.

Cheers!

Rob

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: AA called number forwarding information

Hi Paul,

The dialed number is being stripped off by Unity Connection. I would add a "mid-point" between UC and the Reception phone. This can be another CTI-RP that is set for Call Forward All to Reception. This way the DN of this Mid-Point will show and the call can be answered with the appropriate "second business" greeting.

Cheers!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content