Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AA in remote office

We have an IPT environment with 2 CCM and 1 Unity in center office,and we need deploy IPT in the remote office where call processing is done through center CCM&Unity. Now the remote office needs a separate AutoAttendant .We think it has 3 solution:

1. AA is deployed in Unity.

2. AA is deployed in CCM throught Extended Service CD.

3. AA is deployed in SRST router throught B-ACD and Tcl Call-Handling Applications

Now, I have the following question:

1. To solution2, what is the default max number of simultaneous callers that use this AA? I remember the number is 4 per CCM, and now we have 2 CCM, is the max number 8 ?

2. To solution3, is the B-ACD and Tcl Call-Handling Applications bundled in SRST router? Need we purchase the separate liences or application for it ? And what is the default max number of simultaneous callers that use this AA? Will the B-ACD and Tcl Call-Handling Applications effects the performance of SRST route when many caller use the application simultaneously?

Help

2 REPLIES

Re: AA in remote office

I think the max no of simultaneous sessions on AA is only limited by the number of CTI ports that you create and also the number of sessions you limit on the Application page where you attach the aa script to an application.

For BACD, it can queue up to 300 calls. You cannot use BACD with SRST 4.0. You need to run CME in SRST mode and create ephones and ephone-dns and then run B-ACD on it. This is supported in CME 4.0. This doesnt require you to buy CME licenses. YOu just need to buy SRST licenses and phones will require Callmanager licenses (SW-CCM-UL-79XX)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00805f2305.html

HTH

Sankar

PS:please remember to rate posts!

Re: AA in remote office

I know. But I remember the default number of CTI port that I create in AA aplication is 4.So more than 4 port , need I buy licenses?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content