I'm running CRS 3.0(2) and having problems with name dialing using ASR. The system recognises the user and says dialing "name" however does not complete saying "the phone number you are trying to reach is out of service". The user has a primary extension set.
I checked that and still recieving the same message. It looks like the ASR is not refreshing the names into the grammer file. Logs on the callmanager are saying "An LDAP client has issued a request specifying a control which is not supported."
I´m now running the same scenario as you and it works. Did you use the SNU.aef to upload a spoken name for the user?
I did the following:
I created a Callmanager-User, configured it as a primary extension. On the CRA I configured the SNU-Script to upload a name for a user and did that. Finally I use the english language for my auto attendant, with the german language, I´m not asked to dial by name.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...