cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AA vs Voicemail

martin01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a CCME with CUE and my voicemail and GMS work from my Ip phone but does't work when a user try to access the voicemail or GMS from the PSTN (via AA)?!? Do you have a idea??

7 Replies 7

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

Try dialing in and press * and enter your userid and password.

Does't work... I return to the AA menu, "press 1 if you know the number... " (I use the Cisco AA menu)

If I dial the GMS or Voicemail pilot number, the AA say it's a wrong number. It's like the AA unknow the voicemail or GMS pilot number.

On my PSTN acces (vic-4FXO) the call go to the AA number.

Thanks!

apmorgan
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry about that, post is below

Andrew

apmorgan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I was wondering if you found any resolution to this, I am having the same issue.

I have pots lines/fxo and a 2651xm with CUE2.2,my Phone Extensions are 101-150 and my promptmgmt is 4000, but everytime I try to enter 4000 from the default CUE AA it says invalid extension.

Thanks for any help

Andrew

The AvT/GMS extension (4000) isn't considered an "internal" extension by the CUE dial-by-extension piece (it only looks at user's primary extensions). You can just go to the CUE CLI and enter "user AvT create". Then go to config mode and issue "user AvT phonenumber 4000". Then exit and save the config.

Then you'll be able to dial that extension.

Great Thanks, that did it.

One more followup,

I have defined a General Delivery Mailbox with extension x147 and would like callers to hear a general message if they dial 147, but the x147 also is not considered "internal" either.

GDM creates:

groupname Enrollment create

groupname "Enrollment" phonenumber "147"

Anyway to get x147 internal?

Thanks

Andrew