cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AA Welcome message routing

rstrama
Level 1
Level 1

I have two VG200's one configured with mgcp and FXO's, the other with h323 and FXO-M1's. I also have Auto Attendant running. We have two company names that we want answered by AA/ICD system based on the number dialed which is tied to a port on the vg200's. I am assuming that this will only work on the the VG200 config'd with H323. What we can't figure out from the documentation is how to setup the IVR application in the CRA editor. Is there anyone that can help?

4 Replies 4

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

You should not have to do anything in the CRA editor. You will just define 2 different cti route points and in appadmin define to applications one with each route point. Then record the greetings for each auto attendant and you should be good to go.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for,

Thank you,

Initially I tried that, but it wouldn't allow me to add an additional route point. We have just the basic 4 port AA, is there an upgraded version we need?

I thought you had the full version since you were talking about CRA editor. You can get the full blown version but I think you have to pay for that upgrade. I don't think you need that unless you need more ports. You should be able to have more than one route point for the 4 port AA. You might have to limit it to on 2 ports per route point which might limit what you want to do, but this should work. When you are creating the applications in appadmin just set the max sessions to 2 for each application.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,