Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AAR

Hello,

I have a common scenario where I have a centralized call manager (4.1(3)) at the headquarters and in the branchs routers that go in srts when the wan link goes down. When the link goes down the phones gets register with the router that is in srst mode, the only way for me to call to that phones from the central site is to dial de DID for that phone, in this scenario thus the AAR routes the call to the external number mask of the destination phone ?

Is there any way to dial de DN that is register in the router (srst) from one DN in the callanager, and the call manager reroutes the number to the pstn (with external number mask)

Thanks

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: AAR

Patricio:

You can try setting the CCM line value "forward no coverage internal" to the analog SRST line at the remote site (sending calls to that line when the device is not registered) and set the router at the remote to send calls inbound on the analog to the local DN you prefer. This would work for as many DNs as you have analog lines into the router.

Hope that helps.

Tom

Hello,

Forward no coverage internal meens that I can forward the call to any number when the phone is not register with the call manager?

Thanks

I will try this solution

Hello,

In CCM4.2, there is a feature call "call forward unregister" which can do what u wanted to do. Have a look at SRND 4.2 and search for CFUR.

Hope this helps

Eng Wee

Ok I will try that option,

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies