Views
Helpful
Replies

ac receiving just one call

o.hassairi
Level 1
Level 1

hello

i've configured a receiptionist IP phone (IPP1) using pilot point and hunt group.

when an incoming call (from pstn) enters the 1751 router it is automatically forwarded to IPP1.

the problem is: the IPP1 can't accept many calls at the same time.(like the receiptionist is supposed to do)

is this normal? any url?

thanks

3 Replies 3

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

Does the receptionist phone have multiple lines, and are they added as hunt group members. Or, if the receptionist is using Attendant Console, did you add multiple lines for that attendant console user.

Please use this link for configuration steps:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/attendnt/call_att/ccmac121.htm

thank you for your help

now, i can accept 2 calls in the same time from PSTN.

can the IP Phone accept more than 2 calls ;-)

i think, we can change 2 speed dial buttons, to function as 2 lines?

any URL

thanks

Yes, all you have to do is make a new button template for your IP Phone. For example if your using 7960 create a button template and define all buttons as line. Then use this template for your 7960 IP Phone to convert your phone to a six lines AC phone. But remember to disable call waiting features on each DN that will be use by AC to avoid problem on transfering the call.

Hope this will help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: