Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental deletion of AD accounts - user info still in SQL subscriber

I accidentally deleted some default/required accounts from AD Users and Computers. As a result, Unity does not start and I get the error: "An attempt to access the Primary Exchange Mailbox Store by AvCsMgr via MAPI has failed."

The following accounts still exist in SQL, but not in AD:

UNITY_<servername>

USbms_<servername>

I basically deleted all the accounts _except_ for the Example Administrator, account used for Unity install, directory services, and message store services.

Is there a way to synch the SQL subscriber table with AD?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES

Re: Accidental deletion of AD accounts - user info still in SQL

Hi demetri,

I am not sure if you can synch the table or not BUT yes you can recreate all the accounts and re-run the permissions wizard and mention new created account.

I am sure this will help you.

-Amit

Thank you for the reply Amit. In order to perform your suggestion, do I need to delete those accounts from the subscriber table? I also thought that the permissions wizard only set permissions for the directory services account, the message store account, and the unity install account. These accounts still exist. The accounts missing are:

Unity Messaging System -

USbms_

This is a new setup of Unity where we pre-created user objects in AD without mailboxes. We were then going to import them into Unity. But an error was found with the objects, so we deleted them all, except for the Example Administrator object. Unfortunately, I was not aware of the user objects Unity created in the OU. Thus, I am in this predicament.

Thanks,

Xavier

Version is 4.0.5.0

This will work in 4.0.5 as well.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content