Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Acitive Voice Media control

How do I get rid of the annoyong IE certificate everytime I open SA<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Aplication Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
6 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Acitive Voice Media control

Please provide more information, including product and system version information, exact message text, and steps to reproduce the behavior.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Community Member

In SA when I go to subscriber page or any page that has the recording bar in it "under source[system,recodding, blank] an IE certificate message comes up saying Active voice Media control do you trust it or not....If you say yes the recoding bar appears if you say no the recoding bar does not appear. It has something to do with Active control on IE security. It tries to authenticate you everytime you try to open a page.

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Aplication Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure
Anonymous
N/A

Please provide more information, including product and system version information.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Community Member

Unity 2.46 B102.
NT 4.0 sp6a
IE 6.0.2600

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Aplication Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure
Anonymous
N/A

Internet Explorer 6 is not yet qualified for support. Do you get this same problem if you use IE5?

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Community Member

I remember something from a long time ago about the AD-120 having this problem. It was something to do with the version of the Media Master and the ASP file checking for the version number of the OCX.
I believe there was a tech note created for the NEC TAC team about this. Can you check there?

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content