Helpful
Replies

AConcole failure

hempend
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo

I installed Attendant Console 1.1(2a) on CCM 3.2.(2c) SP E

I think that i have done everything what is to do. Pilotpoint,Húntgroup,Ac User....

A short time after the start of the console i get a message

" Initialization of Call Control Failed." and there are no line states to see.

I don´t know why

I have IP connectivity, DNS is configured, CTI Use enabled,TCD Service is up. The pilot point function ist okay. I can see The global directory from the Active Directory Entrys in the console.

Thanks or any information

4 Replies 4

tpetzold_2
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried turning on logging on the AC client? If you click edit - settings - advanced - check the enable trace box. This may give you an idea of why it's not working or at least give you good information to send to TAC.

pdhingra
Level 1
Level 1

Normally the first indication that the "Initialization of call control failure" message should give you is that the line appearance is not associated with the AC user. I'm assuming that you have the *global* AC user configured and associated with the all the devices. Please make sure that the device controlled by the particular instance of AC that you are attempting to log into is associated with the AC user as well.

Hey

I Have fixed the problem myself.

AC not function with Extension mobility or shared lines.

The next 2 important points are:Give the ac user a normal phonenumber ,not the number of the pilotpoint. The device control must mark all pilotpoints and

AC Phones not only the pilot point.

i'm running the same thing, ccm3.2.2c spE, attendant console 1.1(2a), but i keep getting errors in tcdsrv.txt trace file regarding java:

"java.sql.SQLException: Column not found

at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.findColumn(Unknown Source)

at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.getAsciiStream(Unknown Source)"

have you gotten these errors before? i don't have any problem with operator console logging in...just this problem.

Thx in advance!