Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Active Assistant not displaying all information

Unity 4.0(3)

Exchange 2000

Unified Messaging

I have never ran into this problem before. When I try to browse to servername\web\aa and apply the correct authentication method I get to the Active Assistant page, however I can't do anything. On the left hand side their are no options displayed, like greetings, messages, message notification etc. All I have displayed to me is logoff.

I have tried this on multiple accounts.

If a browse from the same PC and login with Unity Administrator to servername\web\sa I can get to the administration page just fine (just trying to see if it was browser related)

If I go to local console same thing I can browse to the Administration page and can not browse to the active assistant page.

Usually there is nothing to do here..... It just works.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Active Assistant not displaying all information

Did you upgrade to 4.0(3)? The AA has been replaced by the Cisco Personal Communications Assistant. If you try to hit the AA you should get redirected to http:///ciscopca/logon.do. Is that not happening?

No this was a new install right to 4.0(3).

I did try to browse to servername\ciscopca and I get similar results (I see nothing).

Thanks

Gold

If you open up the IIS console do you see a folder called jakarta under Default Web Site?

Yes I do have that folder. There is a redirect dll within that folder

Having the same problem after installing 4.0.3. Is there a resolution for this.

Thanks

Paul

We are having the same exact problem and all servers are from an original install of Unity 4.0(3). NOT an Upgrade.

Looking for resolution.

Ignore my last post, It was that the redirect was not working properly.

Sorry! Jumping the gun -:)

Active Assistant has been replaced with Cisco PCA in 4.x. This doc talks about troubleshooting the kind of issues you are seeing with Cisco PCA:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity40/tsg/tsg403/ex/tsg_1400.htm

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content