Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Active Assistant

Error "access denied you cannot access the Active Assistant web pages, there are too many active sessions, please try later"<br>There were no active sessions (late at night), and a reboot cured the problem. How many sessions are allowed? I know its 5 for Ststem Administration. How can I find out who is using the sessions?<br><br><br>

3 REPLIES

Re: Active Assistant

The maximum number of sessions allowed is 20. If folks kill the AA sessions without logging out, the session can be left open. You should be able to see the active connections from the Internet services manager.
The sesssions will eventually time out. This is also dependent on the IIS settings. If you are using the defaults, I believe it is 20 mins.
Unity 3.x onwards has code to log people out if they decide to close the browser window. Thus accidental closures of the browsers do not lead to sessions being eaten up.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Is the only was to see the current users on IIS is by using a Performance Monitor and logging the HTTP current connections?

Anonymous
N/A

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content