cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Active Voice Acquisition

net_chef
Level 1
Level 1

How can one get a jumpstart on the features and configuration of the Active Voice products? The active voice website wants to charge for their technical manuals.

Any suggestions?

3 Replies 3

lnthompson
Level 1
Level 1

I am also interested in using some of the features in the Active Voice products. In particular, I would like to have our Lotus Notes Database provide the Corporate directory via LDAP.

THIS WOULD BE HUGE for us.

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As has been mentioned in the forum previously, until the acquisition of ActiveVoice has been completed, there's not much that we can authoritatively comment on.

I know there will be technical information regarding Unity and anything related on our website once the acquisition has been completed, but I do not know what specific info will be available.

mlewis
Level 1
Level 1

Active Voice (Cisco) has a great vm application since the acquisition, but the price has nearly doubled for less users. You are now limited to a certain number of users based on the sessions (ports) that you purchase. It's going to be hard to present this to clients who have already seen the old Active Voice pricing. This is a shame!