cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ActiveVoice Enterprise with ICS7750

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I'm integrating ActiveVoice Enterprise with the Cisco ICS 7750... I've got everything working very well with the exception of one thing... <br><br>When I place an external PSTN call to the ICS7750 system through an FXO port, the call is successfully transferred through CallManager to ActiveVoice where the subscriber's greeting message is heard... During the greeting message the user is prompted to enter an extension or 0 for the operator.<br><br>The problem is that any button presses made from the originating PSTN side phone are not heard or recognized by ActiveVoice during or after the greeting. When placing an internal IP phone call to the same ActiveVoice subscriber, the greeting again is heard and the button presses are successfully recognized by ActiveVoice - everything works as expected... <br><br>I have the FXO port set up as a POTS dial-peer in the Cisco MRP manager... I know this is functioning because otherwise I wouldn't be able to hear the ActiveVoice greetings, etc. <br><br>It seems that the audio coming from the originating PSTN side phone is not recognized until the call is transferred out of ActiveVoice and back to a Cisco 7960 IP phone extension... In other words, it seems I'm only getting one-way audio during the ActiveVoice connection from a POTS dial-peer... <br><br>ANY HELP!?!?!?!<br><br>

1 Reply 1

mslaga
Level 1
Level 1

You most likely need to turn on the dtmf-relay in the fxo interface.

Matt Slaga
TimeBridge Technologies
MCNE, MCSE2k-4.0-3.51, CCNA, CIPT2.0

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: