Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD Integration - user lookup CM4.1(3)

Have run the AD integration plugin, modified the registry's as required, but am unable to lookup users via ccmadmin > Users > User Lookup... the error I get back is "session object has timed out". This error is returned immediately. Have you seen this before?

The user ext. number and name are put in through AD, and the Corp Directory lookup works fine via the phones, but I can't do any user attribute changes or device associations until I get this working! Any thoughts, advice or a fix for this would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: AD Integration - user lookup CM4.1(3)

Hi rbrenac -

Traditionally this was caused by CallManager systems where special characters (i.e. underscores) were used in the hostname? Check that nothing like that exists. I suspect you'd have the same problem with DCD and it's got nothing to do with the AD side of things.

Cheers,

Stu

2 REPLIES

Hi rbrenac -

Traditionally this was caused by CallManager systems where special characters (i.e. underscores) were used in the hostname? Check that nothing like that exists. I suspect you'd have the same problem with DCD and it's got nothing to do with the AD side of things.

Cheers,

Stu

Thanks Stu, it looks like the underscore was the problem.

Thanks heaps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content