cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add digits

jamjam200
Level 1
Level 1

I am using an MGCP gateway . when an external call comes in I want to be able to add 90 on to the number so it will display as 90XXXXXXXX on the called numbers phone.

4 Replies 4

pcresswell
Level 1
Level 1

hi jamjam,

Instead of pointing your gateway's "Incoming calls Calling search space" to a CSS with your phones in, add a dummy partition and css only for the purpose of adding those digits e.g. CSS_INCOMINGCALLS & PAR_INCOMINGCALLS.

In this new partition, add a traslation pattern that will match all calls, and add 90 to the "Calling Party Prefix digits" parameter. And select the css with your phones in as the Calling search space.

Peter

great thanks. the translation pattern to match all calls is it just blank?

Hi

You could use the callmanager service parameter 'national number prefix' or 'international number prefix' under the MGCP section to prefix the digits without going through setting up CSSs etc..

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

! matches anything, but I'd recommend using aaron's solution. I didn't know there was such a parameter since all of my gateways are h323, but that seems like a much neater way to do it.

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: