Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Add services to all phones using BAT 4.43 with CCM 3.3.3

I just loaded the bat tool on ccm 3.3.3.. I don't have any experience with the tool, but was looking for a way to subscribe all phones to a few of the services we have avail that are already setup as services. Our users don't use the user pages themselves, so they can't self subscribe to them, and I don't want to have to do it manually on every phone. I don't want to mess up the current phones and settings. Is there a way to use this tool to do what im describing? Any step by steps would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Add services to all phones using BAT 4.43 with CCM 3.3.3

I'm not sure about 3.3.3 but the BAT that comes with 4.12 does allow to bulk subscribe up to 2 services. Also note that if the serivce requires user-specific parameters like Personal Address Book then BAT is pretty much useless. Unless someone figured it out.

Community Member

yes, thank you... I have been tinkering and discovered just what you said. My service does require a URL to be specified, and it just isn't working out because of that... I did find where you can use it for the servics though, as long as there is not something user specific... Bummer!

Hi,

I have created a tool that allowes you to bulk update phones/device-profiles with services which have unique parameters.

I created this to add PAB/PFD,

and only a csv file with devicename,userid,pin is required.

drop me an email: saschamonteiro@hotmail.com

regards

Sascha

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content