Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Adding another prompt language to Unity

I have a customer who purchased an additional language for their Unity 2.4.5(66) system. In order to install the new language, do you have to perform an entire reinstall on the Unity server or is there some kind of upgrade path?<br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Adding another prompt language to Unity

You just need to run an upgrade...

See the "Adding or removing languages" in the installation guide (starts on page 111). You'll find the documentation on the CD under the Documentation directory if you don't have a printed copy.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Adding another prompt language to Unity

I followed the directions from the installation guide. After the language was installed, I went to System -> Configuration -> Phone Languages and I get an error message: "A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line 1018 Error: 'PageForm' is undefined". I can click no, and select the additional language but it does not take effect and the system is full of "System unavailable" messages. Did I do something wrong? By the way, this is a test Unity server before I implement into production. No emergency.

Views
Helpful
Replies