Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Adding large number of Subscribers to Unity

I have a Unity 4.0(2) and want to set up a large number of subscribers. I do not use exchange other than in Unity.

What is the best way to set up subscribers?

I am looking at the bulk import. Do I need to download any tools or does it just use a CSV file? Or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance

Trae

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Adding large number of Subscribers to Unity

the bulk import tool you'll find in the admin tools section of the tools depot is the way to go. It can create new users (including exchange and AD accounts) from CSV on the fly or it can import existing users from the directory - in your case the CSV file is how you want to go.

The help file in the tool talks about all the required/optional columns in the CSV you can use.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

the bulk import tool you'll find in the admin tools section of the tools depot is the way to go. It can create new users (including exchange and AD accounts) from CSV on the fly or it can import existing users from the directory - in your case the CSV file is how you want to go.

The help file in the tool talks about all the required/optional columns in the CSV you can use.

Thank you. I have found the area you speak of. I will get a CSV file with the proper headers and import my users.

Thanks again.

Trae

Views
Helpful
Replies