cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding subscribers

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have a Unity (2.4.6.135)with CallManager. I deleted a subscriber from Unity and then when I add the same subscriber back by importing the account from Exchange (5.5)with the default password Unity keep on saying I have the wrong password. It is as if Unity still seeing the old password. I remotely update Unity via the web. Please help.<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

I assume you mean when you call in and try to sign in as that subscriber over the phone it's telling you that's not the correct password, right?
Did you try resetting the phone password on the passwords page for that subscriber in the SA?

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

Yes I have tried everything, including resetting the password, remove the subscriber and import it again, stop and start Unity service. After a few try, the Unity said the account is locked see the administrator. I look in the administration page and it did not show the subscriber was locked. Even when the account was locked if I deleted the subscriber and import it again from Exchange, Unity still say that the account was locked. The client said that there is no account to log into Unity locally. Everything has to be done remotely via the web. I was wondering if it is a permission type issue.

Not applicable

no account to log into Unity locally(?!)... yeah, that sounds bad.... my next question was if there are any errors in the applicaiton event log. I'm betting there are but if they can't log in locally on the box, I guess we may never know!

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: