Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Adding Subscribers

I need to add some exchange users that are not in the default recipients container. They are in a container named <font color=blue>HomeOffice</font color=blue>. Is there any way to do this? Unity complains that the alias exists if I try to add the user manually. Unity does not display anything but the contents of the recipients container if I try to add an existing exchange user.<br><br>Any help appreciated...<br><br><br>Justin Riley<br>Sr. Network Engineer<br>Coleman Technologies, Inc.<br>Orlando, Florida

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Adding Subscribers

Check out this post my Jeff:
http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=unityent&Number=42&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1#Post42

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Adding Subscribers

Also, the Unity Registry Settings Tool available from www.answermonkey.net will allow you to set the directory scope to the site level without mucking about in the registry. Like the other utilities on that site, it rocks the house.

Views
Helpful
Replies