Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Admin and SA password get reseted

Hi all,

Once in a while (happened twice in 4 months) and i dont know in what circunstances, both administrator and sa accounts get their password reseted.

Did it happened to anyone? If so do you have any idea for a solution?

Regards,

SP

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Admin and SA password get reseted

I have never seen anything like this before. When you install a new version of call manager the it ask you to reset the passwords. Is this happening when the passwords are getting reset. What are the passwords getting change to.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Hi,

Thank you for your concern.

I don´t know why is it happening. They just get reseted to nothing(blank). I have CCM 312c.

Any ideas ?

Cisco Employee

The only thing I can think of that might cause this is if an installation of one of the CallManager upgrades is run but is then stopped or killed. Until very recent versions of upgrades downloaded from the web, the administrator and sa passwords are set to blank at the very beginning of the process. Then if you never get to the end where it prompts you to set the 2 passwords, it will leave them as blank.

Views
Helpful
Replies