cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Admin Password problem after ES upgrade.

j.sillers
Level 5
Level 5

While using Cm 3.2.2c and upgrading to ES 2.2.3.b I have lost access to CCMAdmin/main.asp Instead of getting the standard login pop-up window, I now get a web based Administrator access window and it does not recognize my admin password. When I try other valid "users" it tells me that they do not have admin access (which they shouldn't) But I do not know why it does not recognize my admin password. TAC has had me reset the passwords in the services as well as re-installing the +COM services but this has not solved the problem. Does anyone know how to get this password reset? Oddly enough the same login/password works for BAT and Win 2k and SQLSvc (the Subscriber is getting updated) Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

jkoniecki
Level 1
Level 1

you must of installed multi level admin .

you should logon as ccmadministrator and enter your password .

let me know if this works

jkoniecki@yahoo.com

j.sillers
Level 5
Level 5

Perfect!!! Now how come TAC didn't catch that? I havn't used the Multilevel Admin feature before. How will this affect other login features? Do I have to change anything on the Subscribers?

Thanks for your help.

Glad it worked

Now remember this .. STi backup does not back up the MLA as of yet . I can not locate the doc on cco but i know it exists .

email me for the pdf

Jkoniecki@yahoo.com

Also - MLA must be reinstalled after applying a CallManager upgrade.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: