cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Admin profile

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Unity 2.4.6 issue:<br>I made an experimental Active Directory Connector between Directory and AD, and all Unity subscribers become unreachable from voice mail system.<br>For this reason, I re-installed Unity (over the previuous one), but problem persists. I am able to insert new Exchange users, import them via import utility), they can have acces to voice mail services, but I don't know how to log in as Unity administrator on the web page.(http://<host>/saweb/) <br>I want to restore my Admin profile, but I have no option via import wizard. May be I may activate it from Exchange Admin Tool, or something.<br>A .csv file may be useful to import a standard Admin profile...<br>Any ideas?<br><br>Ciprian<br><br>

2 Replies 2

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Did you setup 2-way replication between the Unity folder in the Exchange directory and Active Directory? A 2-way connection agreement will not work and will destroy your Unity installation. You need 3.0 if you want to integrate Exchange 5.5 with Active Directory.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Did you setup 2-way replication between the Unity folder in the Exchange directory and Active Directory? A 2-way connection agreement will not work and will destroy your Unity installation. You need 3.0 if you want to integrate with Active Directory.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com