cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

After new Install Can get into SA

spoure
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 3.03 is installed. Unity services are running and the icon is up. However the SA can not be opened. Access denied contact your adminstrator. I checked the tempu.log and there is an error for<br>"2001-12-21T11:19:20 - ...WARNING: failed to get last category [error 317] (h:\CommSvr\Sources\UnitySetup\ProductCommsvr\Src\ProdCommsvrCommon.cpp 1079)"<br>I checked the event viewer and it gives me the following error when I attempt to open SA.<br>DOH-MC<br>Doh logon filed due to messaging component logon error 80040520H<br>MALEX-MC<br>Last category an attempt to access exchange private store has failed 8004011. The MAPI subsystem return the following error. The information store could not be opened.<br>I ran syscheck. It says everything ok. I ran configmgr all the Unity default stuff are there. Any ideas...<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Aplication Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Are you sure Unity is running OK? Those event log errors you listed look like the errors we get when Unity doesn't start up.

Is this the same case as your other post on SA access or different. We just need to get all the details straight.

Yes the two posts are related. Unity is up and running. I dont have any error messages. The blue icon is there. It is just I can get into SA. I noticed that I dont have mailboxes under server/recipient folder. I tried to create a mailbox...Exchange does not let me create the mailbox in the parent container. It says you need to create the account in site\recipient folder. What else I can check for..

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Aplication Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure

Not applicable

it sounds to me like maybe you haven't run the part 2 setup (configuration setup) yet or it failed when you did. Party 2 is the guy that sets up the directory and pushes the subscribers (example admin and example subscriber) into the directory etc... if those guys aren't there this hasn't been done successfuly.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: