cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

After Upgrade to CCM 3.3(5) IP phone services do not work

lkirkland
Level 1
Level 1

We rectly upgraded from 3.3(2) SPc to 3.3(5). When you hit the services button the Address book and fast dials display, but when you select either one of them nothing happens. it just stays on that screen. Any ideas why?

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The problem is with the PIN the user enters or how the PIN is set up. Typically, in a new Cisco CallManager or Cisco Unity phone system, users must deal with two passwords and one PIN. The first password is the one used to access voice mail. For example, the one you key into the phone when you press the Messages button. The second password is the one you use to access the phone feature web page. The PIN is the personal ID number that you use to validate your user ID when using various services, such as My Fast Dials and the My Address Book services.

If you try to set up and use My Address Book on the phone, and you receive a Personal Address Book (PAB) error message similar to this one on your phone display, perform this procedure to ensure your PIN is set correctly.

By default, your PIN is 123456. Change that default PIN through the "Change your PIN" link on the first page after you log in.

Choose the Configure your IP Phone Services link and select My Address Book.

Enter your new PIN.

Repeat the procedure for My Fast Dials

Or can use

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800b2eba.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: