Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Desktop (not ready and ready state)

When my agents lodin and go into ready state all is weel. Then when they get a call and complete it they go to not ready and have to open the window and press the ready icon. Is there a way to have the agent go back to ready stae when they hang up the phone.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
7 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Agent Desktop (not ready and ready state)

I assume you are talking about an ICD system. If yes you need to go the the resources page under the Subsystem ICD, select each resource and you will see a setting called

"Automatic Available"

make sure this filed is enabled. This is the field which puts the agent back to the ready state after the agent hangs up.

Let me know if you are not using ICD system.

thanks,

Aslam

thx

I have run into this same issue where the agent state is put into work after hanging up. Each Resource that I have configured has the "Automatic Available" parameter enabled. (This was enabled from the beginning and I have restarted the CRS server and agents have shutdown the Agent Desktop client.) However, each agent is still going into a Work / Not Ready state and they have to manually make their state Ready after EACH call. I have read additional posts and see that one possible work around would be to edit the SubsystenRmCm.properties file. I am just not convinced that this will resolve this issue as the symptoms for this fix are for incoming calls moving on to agent2 after agent1 does not answer the call even thought they are in a Ready state. I am not sure what else to look at. There may be something with in the Desktop Administrator that needs configuring however I am not exactly sure. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Monica

If you go into the CRA server under subsystems--->ICD--->CQS--->CQS Name -----> make sure Automatic Work is disabled. Then go to subsystem--->

ICD---->resources choose an agent and make sure Auto Available is enabled. This works great.

You are correct, this works great!

Thanks

Monica

What version of IPCC are you using? I tried to navigate to subsystems--->ICD--->CQS--->CQS Name -----> Automatic Work and I do not see it. I am able to enable for the ICD agent but can not find where I disable for the CQS.

Thx

Bronze

I have this option in Version 3.0(2. Which version are you using ?

Aslam.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.