Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Desktop Problems

Hi everybody, this is the case:

I have currently configured the settings for the ICD on the CRS server and i have a sucessful instalation of the Agent Desktop (thats what the instalation trow)

Ok, here comes the strange about this case, the system give me this messages:

"Error de Enterprise:

No se pueden obtener tipos de datos del servidor, error: Error de CORBA"

this means:

Enterprise Error:

Cannot obtain the kind of data from the server, error: CORBA Error

and the other one

"Error de Licencia. Vuelva a intentarlo dentro de 5 minutos. Si el problema persiste, consulte el archivo de registro o al administrador del sistema."

and this says:

Licence Error. Try again on 5 minutes. If the problem persist, consult the registry file or contact to the system administrator

i have checked the licence files, CTIPorts, CCM Users and everything that i think consern to this and everything its ok

does anyone knows about this error messages?

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Agent Desktop Problems

Hi,

First thing, are all the agents having the same problem?

Second, did it ever work?

Possible steps:

1. Check if you have mapped the license folder.

2. Check if the user has rights ( Read / Write / Execute ).

Let us know.

Aslam.

Re: Agent Desktop Problems

Hi thanks for your answer

1. i have mapped the \\\desktop_cfg (i think you're referring to this mapped folder)

2. The Windows user have those rights

Here comes another event that looks finteresting for me, when i try to sign in to te Agent Desktop with another user that do not exist on the Resources from the ICD it do not give me that error, this time it says that the user that i have entered is not on the list, i think this means that the CRS server is having no problem, i think that the problem could be the Desktop or the Resources Configuration.

Views
Helpful
Replies