Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Desktop

I am running into some licensing issues for a client, and I have a question regarding desktop agent behavior.

When all of the agent licenses are being used, I notice that when another agent attempts to login, it takes a long time before the licensing error is returned. After some digging, it appears that the agent software is "waiting" for a countdown interval to expire then it checks again. Finally, it instructs the user to try again in 5 minutes. This evironment is centered around a 3.1.2 IPCC Express install.

My question is this: can this timeout, or wait period be specified for the client software? That way, the user won't have to wait several minutes just to be told to try again later?

Thanks,

Roger

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Agent Desktop

Here is the link to the user guides and documentation. You might be able to find some information on how to change the default timeout values. I am aware of scripts used to change other parameters but haven't tried the timeouts.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps427/products_user_guide_list.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content