cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Agent Desktops automatically going to "not ready"

Hi group,

I have a problem where my agent desktops are automatically switching to "not ready" for no reason. The agent has not missed a call and there are no calls in queue. All the agents who are logged in are in a ready state, and then all of a suddent they switch to a "not ready" state. has anyone run into this before?

Thanks in advance.

-Russ

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Agent Desktops automatically going to "not ready"

How many agents do you have? Required Version of CCM and CRA. Does this happen after an ICD call / after transfer or conference? Briefly explain the scenario.

Community Member

10 agents. CCM 3.3 CRA 3.0(3a). It appears to happen when a new call comes into the queue, All the agents who are in a "ready" state go to a "not ready" state. This doesn't happen when every new incoming call, I have been unable to nail down a pattern to this. Have you run into a similar situation before?

Bronze

Hi,

As per the callmanager compatibility matrix, Call Manager 3.3(3) is supported with CRA 3.0(3a) -

co-located or stand alone with 3.0(3a)spB minimum / spC recommended.

Check out the CallManager Compatibility matrix,

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/ccmcomp.htm

Apply the service pack and see if problem occurs. If still problem persists, please open a TAC case and traces are needed are MIVR with debug levels SS_TEL, SS_RM,SS_RMCM,SS_CM along with agent.dbg traces with debug level set to 204. Please provide the traces with time problem occurred and agent that had problem along with problem description.

Regards

Venkat

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content