Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

All Aubscribers

Unity 3.0 back feeds an "all subscribers" list to our EXCH2000 global mailg list. We'd like to delete/hide/block access by our population to that ability. I've searched subscribers etc at this forum but maby I missed something. Any thoughts ??<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: All Aubscribers

I'm not real sure what you're asking here. We create a couple of public distribution lists when you install Unity (Unaddressed Messages and All Subscribers) and by default the subscriber template includes All Subscribers on the list that folks are added to when they're created with that template.

You can remove that list (or add others) from the subscriber template and users wont get added to the list any longer. You can, in fact, just delete the all subscribers DL if you want (the unaddressed messages DL is special and should be left alone, however... you want some admin types in this list since it's where messages go that can't be delivered for whatever reason).

Is this what you're asking?

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies