Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Almost have TAPS working...

After a couple false starts, I have the application on our CRA server, the CTI rp and ports are working fine, and I get the workflow script when I dial in on a auto-registered phone.

The last issue is that I can't get it to actually register a phone. I BAT added a sample phone with a dummy mac address. I then allowed a phone to auto-register. That phone call dial the access number, I select a language, and then enter the extension.

If I try to use the extension I added through BAT, I get a "Phone Registration Failed". If I select an invalid number, I'm told it does not exist, and If I select a number in use, TAPS tells me so.

Which logs would help me identify why the registration failed?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY

Re: Almost have TAPS working...

I hate to respond to myself, but I figured it out. Mismatched phone<->phone template. I've added the other templates I'll need for our deployment.

I do now have another question about BAT. I'd prefer not to create templates based on Partition and Search-Space, and instead use the generic templates with these values in the csv file.

Is that possible?

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.