Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alter WebAttendant user, without losing programmed "speeddials"

Our main reception is still using a testaccount to log on to their webattendant. I wanted to change that name,

which is quite easy to do. However, after changing the name, non of the preprogrammed "speeddials" in the

webattendant show up anymore. If I restore the old accountname, the correct speeddials are shown again.

How do I change the webattendant accountname, whilst maintaining the programmed speeddials within the

webattendant?

4 REPLIES

Re: Alter WebAttendant user, without losing programmed "speeddia

Is this webattendant or the new Cisco Attendant console? If this is still the old webattendant it is stored in the registry. Sorry I don't have it installed anymore to tell you where in the reg!

*** www.iptnetworkers.com ***

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. No, I don't think it is the old one, as I can see the same speeddial list on every PC with the Attendant Console installed (when I log on with that particular userid). The version of the attendant console is:

Console: 1.1(1)

Server: 1.1(2a)

The Speeddial info is stored in the directory, either DC or Ad, or Netscape depending on the plugin installed. As far as I can tell, there is no way to move export the AD info to another user.

I would suggest to create the new user and recreate the speeddial lists, you may also want to think about creating an external directory file of your speeddial lists.

Thanks for the info. You have put me in the right direction. Our atttendant info is stored in the DC. Used a test account to try the following (one should be admin within the DC & the attendant user should be logged out!):

1) Create new attendant account via the Admin-pages of the CallManager

2) Open de DC Directory

3) Browse CCN->user_info->new_account->AttendantConsoleProfile

4) Delete ACXmlData

5) Browse to CCN->user_info->old_account->AttendantConsoleProfile

6) Move ACXmlData to location mentioned under 3

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content