Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AMIS Issues

I recently configured AMIS on a Unity 3.1.5. I installed the voice connector on Exchange 5.5 (off-box installation). A ran the utility to configure the uAmis mailbox. I configured my location settings as well as the node id and dial id for the remote AMIS system. I can address messages to the remote system, they are processed by the voice connector and put into the uAmis mailbox. They are stuck there.

I wanted to make sure that Unity could make an outgoing call, so I setup Message Notification to my cell phone and that works fine (the Calling Search Space for the voicemail ports allows all calls). Also, there are available ports in Unity for AMIS calls.

I've been checking the event logs and there are no AMIS errors in the App Log on the Unity server.

I'm stumped. Any ideas?

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: AMIS Issues

There are a lot of configuration steps for setting up AMIS, so you need to verify the AMIS restriction table, AMIS options, AMIS schedule, and delivery phone number on the delivery location (all of this is in the SA). If the configuration looks good, then there are AMIS macro traces in the Unity Diagnostic Tool that you can set, then place an outgoing AMIS call, and look at the trace for clues.

The Unity troubleshooting guide has some details about checking the AMIS configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity31/tsg/tsg314/tsg_0400.htm#xtocid14

Nancy

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content