Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

amis

What is one step addressing and is it supported in unity

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: amis

You tell me what "one step addressing" is and I'll tell you if Unity supports it... this isn't an industry standard term.

If I had to guess I think this means addressing someone by name or ID directly instead of first having to identify their location by ID and then the user at that location by another ID. Unity supports both types of addressing. Please check out the networking documentation here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity31/net/net313gg/index.htm

It's quite good and covers the different addressing options for all the networking configuraitons including AMIS.

Is Avaya Intuity Audix is supported for an AMIS networking

Cisco Employee

You can find the list of tested and supported AMIS integrations here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/sysreq/31_sysrq.htm#xtocid30

In this link they havent mentioned Intuity Audix is it supported or not?

Cisco Employee

If it's not on the list then it's not a tested and supported integration.

There are so many variations in the AMIS implementation (everyone says they comply but some areas of the protocol are a bit "squishy") that we require end to end testing with the actual equipment before it'll be supported. Many times it's an issue of just not having access to the equipment to test against. If you have a customer with this setup and they are willing to work with the BU to test it out, contact your account team and have them get in touch with the ECSBU folks to see about getting that setup. Once it's been tested end to end it can be added to the supported list.

Avaya Interchange with Intuity Audix Multimedia Message System, for use with Cisco Unity version 3.1(3) and later. This is a statement in "Release Notes for Cisco Unity Release 3.1(4)". Does it mean that it supports Avaya Intuity Audix too.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content