Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANI based call restriction on 5300

Hi again,

I was wondering if there is anyway other than using ANI TCL application to stop the user calling on ANI. We are connected to PSTN via E1 and wants to block a certain range of numbers, 311001 to 311051. What are my options ??? i can't find anyway other than ANI application to use and at this moment there is a problem using it with the isdn overlap-receiving T302 8000 donno its a IOS bug or what ????. Anyone out there had such experience please help..!!!!

Users=====(PSTN -exchange)-------E1------(5300)----Internet---------Destination

311000-111

COnfiguration:

interface Serial0:15

no ip address

isdn switch-type primary-net5

isdn overlap-receiving T302 8000

isdn not-end-to-end 64

isdn incoming-voice modem 64

isdn map address .* plan isdn type subscriber

no cdp enable

!

interface Serial1:15

no ip address

isdn switch-type primary-net5

isdn overlap-receiving T302 8000

isdn not-end-to-end 64

isdn incoming-voice modem 64

isdn map address .* plan isdn type subscriber

fair-queue 64 256 0

no cdp enable

!

!

voice-port 0:D

echo-cancel coverage 32

timeouts initial 30

timeouts interdigit 4

timeouts ringing 60

timeouts wait-release 13

bearer-cap Speech

!

voice-port 1:D

echo-cancel coverage 32

timeouts initial 30

timeouts interdigit 4

timeouts ringing 60

timeouts wait-release 13

bearer-cap Speech

!

System image file is "flash:c5300-is-mz.122-7c.bin"

Thanks in advance to all..!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: ANI based call restriction on 5300

No problem, as I'm currently very fresh in given topic - I'm searching for some more sophisticated ways of how to route calls originating on gateways. Other time can be worse. :-)

OK, just rate my post, that it helped you to solve your problem - just for other to see and help them. Thanx.

Peter.

4 REPLIES

Hi there!

I have two options to think of, if you need to barr incoming calls for calls with calling party# (ANI) from range 311001-311051

1) This option requires the T image from 12.2(11)T up, utilizing a "permission" command for dial-peer conf. mode, which enables or disables usage of d-p for incom. or outg. calls if matched. You could configure three POTS d-ps with "answer-address 31100[1-9]", "answer-address 3110[1-4]." and "answer-address 31105[0-1]", and set each of three d-ps with command "permission outgoing", which disables the use of d-ps for incoming calls.

2) If you don't want to change the IOS, do the same as in option 1, except the "permission" command, but using COR definitions instead. 1st create one COR list named e.g. "ANI_3110_barr", which contains one member "barr". 2nd add the "cor-list incoming ANI_3110_barr" to those POTS peers. 3rd copy a usual VoIP d-p for these calls to a new d-p, and set this new d-p with "cor-list outgoing AN_3110_barr" and "huntstop" commands. All.

Warnig: The new d-p must be placed in config before the usual VoIP d-p, in order for it to be checked first, or set the usual VoIP to other COR outgoing list.

For some info, read this :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080080219.html#1029588

Hi,

Thanks a lot for such an elaborated answer. This gives me a new school of thought. I am still not sure wether its possible to apply on 5300 or 5350 ???. Still its a good option if near future they add it in 5300. Any other idea will be appriciated. Thanks once again .

No problem, as I'm currently very fresh in given topic - I'm searching for some more sophisticated ways of how to route calls originating on gateways. Other time can be worse. :-)

OK, just rate my post, that it helped you to solve your problem - just for other to see and help them. Thanx.

Peter.

I guess your solution will solve the issue. I upgrade one of my 5300 to 12.2(15)T and it have permission command. One more good news it also have the Class of restriction ;). Hope i will get the solution following your steps. Thanks mate.

!

dial-peer cor custom

!

!

Router(config)#dial-peer voice 81 pots

Router(config-dial-peer)#permission ?

both allow both orig/term on this dialpeer

none no orig/term allowed on this dialpeer

orig allow only orig on this dialpeer

term allow only term on this dialpeer

!

Views