Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Answering other phones from CUEAC console

Does anyone know if it's possible to answer other ringing phones from the CUEAC console?  Our receptionist can see the phones are ringing, but when she right clicks on one, the Answer option is greyed out.  I don't know that it can be done, but thought I'd ask the community.  It doesn't seem to make a difference that the lines are in the same call pickup group.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

I don't think this is

I don't think this is possible, because the ones that are controlling the call are the CTI port and CTI RPs, if the phone is in the same pickup group as the ones ringing, she can just use the pickup softkey on the phone directly.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

I don't think this is

I don't think this is possible, because the ones that are controlling the call are the CTI port and CTI RPs, if the phone is in the same pickup group as the ones ringing, she can just use the pickup softkey on the phone directly.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

That's what I thought too,

That's what I thought too, but wanted to make sure.  Thanks for confirming, Jaime.

Views
Helpful
Replies