Views
Helpful
Replies

Any Call Routing Guru's?

MarkMonteleone
Level 1
Level 1

Need help with my call routing on CCM4.1;

Have a scenario where I receive 7 digits from telco on PRI. All have been well for sometime. We have been able to port any number without issue. We recently starting implementing 9.XXXXXXX dialing for one partition and all worked well.....Until I tried to 'port' a 7diget number from telco leading with 9!

I know it the 9. dialing, as when I take that partition out of the CSS that the PRI gateway has calls work. How can I coexist with 9. dailing and 9's coming from telco?

3 Replies 3

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

The main problem is that this pattern is matching the for inbound an outbound calls, you can make a translation pattern and send this call to another partition, another posibility is to put that partition at the end of the CSS (less priority).

Please keep us poseted

thanks for reply.

I had tried the priorty thing, NG

I had tried translation pattern, not sure what you mean by 'to differentt partition'

What I ended up doing was, taking the partition that had the 9.XXXXXXX pattern out of the CSS that was on the PRI gateway and changed partition setting for that Hunt pilot.

That did the trick as patterns were still applied for outbound calls

mdress
Level 1
Level 1

I've had the same situation. It's all about CSS and Partitions. You have to give the users dialing outbound a Partition that belongs to a calling search space that doesn't conflict with the Gateway CSS you are using. Keep in mind I don't believe inbound calls coming in through a gateway use CSS to route calls.