Views
Helpful
Replies

Arch Attendant Console

kvaradarajan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anybody heard about the Arch attendant console, that Cisco is working on and is expected to realease soon.

It is supposed to provide advanced features for the switchboard operators.

I could not find any information on the web, maybe I am searching for the wrong name... Please let me know if you have come across any such product.

Thanks

11 Replies 11

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I think you're referring to the Arc Console (AKA Arc Console Connect).

See this URL:

http://www.arcsolutions.com/products/soft_switchboard_console_connect.asp

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yep - IPCC is an attendant console.

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

ARC express is a Operator console, queue manager made by a UK company, a little clunky if you ask me. From what I gather it takes the place of an actual phone and isn't exactly a competitor to Attendant Console that comes with Call Manager (free). IPCC is a robust programmable Call Center ACD application with agents/supervisor etc. Not sure where the comparison is between IPCC, ARC Express, and Attendant Console comes in. It would be great however if Cisco would develop an Attendant Console Software for CME...it's a must have for Live Operator call distribution and allows easy failover. Right now an operator is reliant on 2 7914's to monitor phones. This doesn't even allow monitoring of DND etc....kind of disappointing.

Hi

ARC do an attendant console for CME now - makes you wonder why Cisco haven't done one (presumably to keep CM one step ahead?)...

Aaron

I think Cisco is working Arc to get a better console. this won't be free anymore :(

Just to clarifiy...

Arc Express is the Operator Console application made for the CME

Arc Console Connect is the Operator Console application made for the CCM.

Both of these are made by "Arc Solutions" (www.arcsolutions.com)

IPCC is the Call Center product that Cisco make

Please let me know if you have any queries about any of these products

Thanks

Bennie

Anyone found the soft console package for call manager express yet? looked on arc solutions, couldnt find. disappointed with the 2x 7914 option - receptionst is useless with it.

Hi there - the product you need is "Arc Express"

Arc Solutions were acquired earlier this year by IDL - the Arc Express product is on the new IDL website - www.idl-mettoni.com

Arc Express is IVT'd and fully supported by Cisco

Please let me know if you need any more information, and I will arrange it for you

Thanks

Bennie Grant

Have been reading this thread with interest.

I have a few questions:

1. Does Attendant Console supersede WebAttendant

2. What does Arc Console Connect offer that Attendant Console can’t provide

3. If there a feature chart comparing Attendant Console, WebAttendant, Arc Console Connect, and Arc Express

Thanks in Advance.

Hi there - see answers below:

1) Cisco Attendant Console DOES supersede the WebAttendant. The Arc Console (now called "Arc Enterprise") has enhanced functionality that the Enterprise market requires

2) There are various features - specifically around call queuing, many directory options, Multi-tenant support etc - too many to list on here. Check out our website - www.arcsolutions.com, or drop me an email and I'll put you in touch with the right people (bgrant@arcsolutions.com)

3) Our channel team will have this information available, but you should see some of this information on our website - as above, please drop me a line if you dont see what need on our website

Thanks

Bennie

(bgrant@arcsolutions.com)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: