Views
Helpful
Replies

Art 1.1(1) issues relating to CDR database

a.wells
Level 1
Level 1

Currently running callmanager 3.1 2c

I have a major issue whereby once ARt is installed no records get written to callDetailRecord table therfor I cant retrieve any information.

I uninstalled ART rebooted publisher and Subscriber and made a couple of phone calls then ran a SQL query against the calldetailrecord table for datetimeorigination and callingpartnumber the results once converted from UTC to EDT time they were correct.After I reinstalled ART I have the same issue agian no records being written to the table.

I have stopped the ART services and restarted rebooted still no luck.

I have a case open with the TAC though just wandering if anyone else has experienced the same issue and resolved it.

7 Replies 7

c.sutherland
Level 1
Level 1

Running into the same issue with a newly installed customer. Will let you know if we get a resolution.

Thanks that would be good

jhatfield
Level 1
Level 1

Same issues here after a 3.0(11) to 3.1(2)c upgrade. Any resolution from TAC yet?

vlaxamana
Level 1
Level 1

I am just wondering if you did get a chance to check if the below parameters are set to true under Service Parameters/Cisco Call Manager:

Call Diagnostics Enabled = True

CdrEnabled = True.

Vladi

mflanigan
Level 1
Level 1

FYI, we are running into a simiar issue at a customer with 3.12c. Both CCM and ART were working fine up until a CCM reset, after which ART was unable to load CDR's into the ART database (the CDRs themselves continued to be written). CDR search would find any CDRs out there, but utilization reports found no records. This is still open, as part of another replication SQL issue, so no resolution yet.

You might try looking at the ART error and event logs if you haven't already

rob.fegan
Level 1
Level 1

What is is that you are trying to accomplish with ART? Call costing, billing, toll fraud, etc? Have you tried to integrate with other products to get the info out of CCM?

RJF

It happened the same to me. My problem was the ARTScheduler service did not start after a server reload. I had to start the service manually.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: