Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ART 1.1.1 Ver installation check login name and password have problem.

I have CCM 3.1(2c)

I want to install ART 1.1.1 at publisher server

but when I install to login web page ,

use SQL account for this check web.

username: sa

password:

I haven't use password,but the check still happen.

is ART bug or .....

because I ever install succeed, but I can't install now.

Have eveybody can help me.....

thanks.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: ART 1.1.1 Ver installation check login name and password hav

I am confused about where your problem is. Are you getting ART to install okay or is it not installing? If you are getting it installed are you unable to log into the web pages? If you are not able to login to the web pages try using username admin and password admin and let me know if this works.

Let me know if I can help,

-Mckee

You can try this.

Search for osql.exe on your publisher.

If you find a second version of this file delete the one in the temp directory. (Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\pft?.tmp\sp3\x86\Binn

When you search to this file keep in mind that by default the Local Settings directory is hidden.

This directory is made by the win-OS-Upgrade.2000-1-3 or the SQL-SP3 installation, I don't remember exactly and not deleted after the upgrade is finished.

Cisco Employee

To show all files to see local settings folders. Open up explorer and use the tools pull down and select folder options. Go to the view tab and under hidden files and folders select show hidden files and folders and click apply. Now you will be able see the hidden folders and files on the system.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Is working.

Thank you much.

Views
Helpful
Replies