cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ART & Call Manager 3.2.2c Database Problem

jamie.moss
Level 1
Level 1

We are running ART with Call Manager 3.2.2c however we have a major problem, the CDR records are being send from all our publishers and are being inserted into the CDR database just fine, however the ART database isn't getting populated.

We have tried nearly everything you can thing of - we have changed the scheduler server - stop and restarted the services - rebooted the server, all to no evail.

We have noticed however that lots of errors are being generated in the scheduler error log (ARTSchError.log) with the following:-

com.cisco.art.general.GenARTMajorException

at com.cisco.art.controller.CtrPreGenReports.generate(CtrPreGenReports.java, Compiled Code)

at com.cisco.art.scheduler.SchThread.run(SchThread.java:650)

If anyone has come across this before please tell me what you did to fix it and yes we have even tried re-installing ART.

Look forward to your replies.

Jamie

Senior Network Engineer

Priceline.com

2 Replies 2

rchapee
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen this! It happened after an upgrade and was easily fixed by reinstalling the new version of ART that came with that version of CCM. Was yours ever working???

*** http://www.iptnetworkers.com ***

ml4327
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen this happen before and this is how I got things working again.

Steps to reload all the CDRs again into ART:

1) go to Programs -> SQL Server -> Enterprise Manager SQL Server -> SQL Server Group -- Choose the CM server. Choose ART database.

2) Delete all the records in the following table. To delete the records, select the table, open it, and choose Delete on the SQL menu and then run the command.

delete from Tbl_Load_History

delete from Tbl_Dump_PkID

delete from Tbl_Error_Id_Map

delete from Tbl_Billing_Data

delete from Tbl_Billing_Error

delete from Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecord

delete from Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecordDiagnostic

3) This will force ART to get all the CDR data in the database when it next loads data.

Doing this will delete all the previously loaded records and will load all the CDR records available from the CDR database into the ART database afresh. Note that the already existing autogenerated reports will not be having the newly loaded records.

Also be sure you have the latest patch for ART installed.

Hope this help,

Matthew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: