cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AS5300 connect 4 T1/PRI circuit, can indicate special circuit....

shawn-chen
Level 1
Level 1

AS5300 use 4 T1/PRI to connect CO's PRI circuit.

have 4 different CO.

When I have important customer, can using special ciruit to PSTN, can I indicate 1 PRI to using.

but another can't to use this circuit.

How can I do, which command can use at AS5300.

using incoming number or ...

because I can check it's calling number..

1 Reply 1

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

Are you doing this in conjunction with a Call Manager or are you just using the 5300? If you are using it with a call manager you can use partitions and calling search space. An example is if you have 2 people. One needs to use pri one. Setup a partition for his 9.@ route pattern and discard no digits in call manager and send the call to the 5300. There you will have a pots dial-peer with a destination pattern 9 and the correct pri port. Set the CSS up on that phone so it can only call that 9.@. For the second user create a different partition with a 9.@ discard predot and prefix and 8. On the 5300 setup a dial-peer pots with destination pattern 8 with the correct pri port. Then make sure that phone can only call the 9.@ with the prefix of 8.

Hope this helps,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: