Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ATA 186 with Cisco 1751-V

Hi

Can FXS port of Cisco 1751-V, make voice call to ATA 186 and vice versa?? I have tried that but I am getting problem of one way voice. On analog phone of ATA 186 I can listen to voice of FXS of Cisco 1751-V but 1751-V analog phone is not able to listen.

Please suggest whether the above setup would work? If yes what are the possible mistakes I would be doing in this case??

regards

Ravi

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: ATA 186 with Cisco 1751-V

Should be easy. Point the ATA gateway field to the IP address of the 1751 router. Have a VOIP dial peer on the router pointing to the ATA.

Make sure IP routing is enabled on the router (you need the IP routing engine running to forward packets from the DSP's to the output interface.

If you have subinterfaces on the 1751 fast ethernet port, create a loopback interface and add the command h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr so ensure the source IP address of the packets is always consistent.

If this does not work send in configs of gateway router so we can advise.

Views
Helpful
Replies