cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA 188

abbas.ali
Level 1
Level 1

Per Default Settings, each port can support 2 simaltaneous call via Call Manager 4.1 as I noticed in a DN settings "Mulitple Calls/Call Waiting" Settings. The default value is "2" Calls.

I plugged in an analog phone in one of the ATA Port adapters, and tried to make two calls. The first call went through fine, but the 2nd call didn't go through. It came out "Busy"

Does anyone know what the problem is.

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

I think may be this is because of SCCP image on the ATA. Try using H323. Meanwhile I will search if SCCP supports call waiting on AtA with SCCP image.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

michael_davis
Level 4
Level 4

ATAs do support call-waiting, including SCCP mode.

For the ATA line config in CCM, set the "Maximum Number of Calls" to 2, and the "Busy Trigger" to 2. You will then have call waiting.

The default for Busy Trigger in CCM is 1, which allows only one call through at a time.

Can I get ATA to support call-waiting with Call Manager Express or even the larger question does Call Manager Express support ATA with H.323 image for voice calls, I see it does for fax but voice??

Will it have to be H.323 image on ATA, or is there a way it will work with SCCP image.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: